NAR 4" Rolled Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing Bandage
The Responder Emergency Trauma Dressings from North American Rescue are sterile pressure bandages that deliver extremely effective pressure and excellent absorption. Features include a high quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad and easy-to-use hook & loop securing device with no confusing pressure bars or hooks. Application is simple with the Quick grip roll control system which prevents the dressing from unrolling if dropped. Its rugged vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging is branded with NAR’s signature Red Tip Technology® easy-open tear notches.
- Sterile pressure bandages that deliver extremely effective pressure and excellent absorption
- Suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- High quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Easy-to-use hook & loop securing device without confusing pressure bars or hooks
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaged in a streamlined flat configuration
- Bandage: L 60 in. x W 4 in.
- Pad: H 6 in. x W 4 in.
- Packaged: L 4.5 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 1.75 in.
- Weight: 2.0 oz
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed